The Ring ยป what is going on , guys??

• wondering

wondering

what is going on guys??:confused: will we hear from you again??????

what is going on guys??confused
    will we hear from you again??????

• Kingdog

Kingdog

What are you talking about? I hear from myself all the time. However, I never say much of anything to myself worth mentioning to anybody else. Why are you prying? We're just human beings! We can't deal with all this pressure! Arghh! It's killing me! Oh man, bros, you just can't jive how the hanglow can have such stinky whaffs when standing downwind from the inhaler. Downwind! You can't know! You just don't understand! But if you are reaaaly concerned, we're spending our time in the studio right now laying down some of the most satanic laced dopetracks that rock has seen in our modern era. Seriously though. Dope. Don't worry. It's gonna be great. Greater than ever. You're gonna feel so cool about knowing about us before the rest of the world did. Forces of light. Explosions of truth. The sonic red in the cave of black and blue. Dreams of forsaken yesterdays wither into seas of opportune elation and orgasmic overload. We promise to put the 'badass' back into "abaddassiousness"

What are you talking about? I hear from myself all the time. However, I never say much of anything to myself worth mentioning to anybody else. Why are you prying? We're just human beings! We can't deal with all this pressure! Arghh! It's killing me! Oh man, bros, you just can't jive how the hanglow can have such stinky whaffs when standing downwind from the inhaler. Downwind! You can't know! You just don't understand! But if you are reaaaly concerned, we're spending our time in the studio right now laying down some of the most satanic laced dopetracks that rock has seen in our modern era. Seriously though. Dope. Don't worry. It's gonna be great. Greater than ever. You're gonna feel so cool about knowing about us before the rest of the world did. Forces of light. Explosions of truth. The sonic red in the cave of black and blue. Dreams of forsaken yesterdays wither into seas of opportune elation and orgasmic overload. We promise to put the 'badass' back into "abaddassiousness"

• mo peace

mo peace nj

best dressed benny, coolest adam ,funkiest pat,funny owen.put it all together and it smells like TBM.YEHHHH MAN.

best dressed benny, coolest adam ,funkiest pat,funny owen.put it all together and it smells like TBM.YEHHHH MAN.

Add your message - It will be added as the newest post